TOP, seungri, minho, kim jeong hoon, yunho
Can you believe that, that grown, handsome, and chiseled man you listen to swoon you all day and dream about all night once used to be just a tiny tot bopping all over the place? Before they were huge K-pop idols, they were just little wittle toddlers playing with blocks, crying for their mommys, and sucking on their thumb. Today we're going to test your K-pop knowledge and see if you can figure out who these adorable rascals turned out to be!
1) He was a strong baby who turned into a strong idol singer. He once told a story that the president of his agency told him to speak less on variety shows. He is known for his dance skills over his vocal abilities. He was born in Gwangju in 1990. He was accepted into Chung-Ang University but soon dropped out to do scheduling conflicts. He opened several academies in Korea which provides singing and dancing training. Who did I grow up to be?
2) He was the leader of one of the biggest Korean groups ever to exist on this earth. He has a younger sister who could easily be his twin. He joined his company at the age 13 after winning a dance competition. He was in 1986 in Gwangju. He is most known for his smooth and skillful dance moves. He uses a stage name instead of his real full name. Aside from being a music artist, he is also a actor. He is fluent in Japanese. Who did I grow up to be?
3) He was an underground rapper. He's one of the most handsome idols around. He used to be an ex-chubster. He was born in 1987 in Seoul. He has appeared in several big named dramas and movies. His most well-known trait is his voice. He has an older sister. Who did I grow up to be?
4) Most of you will probably not know me. I was more well-known before your time though I still am acting in dramas. I was one-half part of a ballad duo and disbanded in 2005. Not only is he a talented artist, but he's also known for his IQ (146). I returned from the military in 2011. Who did I grow up to be?
5) I make up 1/5 of one of the biggest boy groups in K-pop. I was born in Incheon in 1991. Before becoming a singer, I had a short-lived modeling career. I've played the leading man in some girl groups' videos. I debuted as an actor alongside actress Han Ji Hye in 2010. Who did I grow up to be?
Answers found in tags!