Best of 2013 Poll: Favorite Comeback/Debut Its that time of the year again: eggnog, chilly weather, long lines at the mall, and polls!
At last, weve come to the granddaddy of all polls. Were combining comebacks and debuts because, essentially, theyre the same thing and rookies shouldnt have their own category just for being new. But the question lingers: what makes a comeback or debut great? Is it the song, the MV, the accompanying album, the live stages, or a culmination of all the above? As you ponder these variables, feel free to take a look back at our entire series of year-end polls (some of which are still open for voting) to help facilitate your decision-making process. Let the battle begin!
What is your favorite comeback or debut of 2013?
Heres how it works:
1) Nominate an entry in the comments section by writing the artist name and song title in the following format.
Eg. PsyGangnam Style
Nominated entries must be promoted releases from this year, meaning that the songs release date must be no earlier than January 1st, 2013. Any nominees which the Seoulbeats staff deems unfit for the polls criteria will be disqualified.
2) Entries can only be made as a new comment. Entries made in reply to another comment will not be counted.
3) Before nominating a new entry, please thoroughly check to make sure that the song has not already been nominated. Duplicate entries will not be counted twice! Therefore, it would be counterproductive to nominate an entry more than once because it could potentially split up the overall votes for that entry.
4) Once an entry has been nominated, vote for it by clicking the up arrow beneath the comment which nominates the entry. Were only concerned about up votes; down votes will not be factored in.
5) The entry with the most up votes by December 29th 11:59 PM EST will be declared the winner! Check back later for a special Best of 2013 post dedicated to the winning entries.
We reserve the right to delete any comment which does not adhere to the rules above, or disqualify any nominees which we do not feel meet the polls criteria. Sharing comments and links to reinforce the nominated entries is highly encouraged.
May the odds be ever in your favor!