Share on FacebookShare on TwitterMarking the finish of the primarypart of 2016, popular streaming website YouTube released a listing of the 10 most-watched K-Pop song videos up to now this year.
As expected, worldmegastar soloist Psy took first position amongst his new hit song Daddy, which has already surpassed 150 million views. Even if the list is titled the most-watched videos from 2016 so far, it capabilities songs that were released between November 24th, 2015 and June 30th, 2016.
Although giant names such as Psy, EXO, BTS, and 4MINUTE werent too much of a surprise, rookie groups TWICE and G-Friend impressed loversthrougheither making it onto the list, with TWICEs Cheer Up rating2nd overall with over 57 million perspectives since its unencumber in May. Take a glance atthe overall list below:
1. PSY Daddy (feat. 2NE1s) (~170 million views)
2. TWICE Cheer Up (~57 million views)
3. BTS Fireplace (~40 million views)
4. PSY Bell Bottoms (~32 million views)
5. Chen and Punch Everytime (~31 million views)
6. EXO Monster (~30 million views)
7. Yoon Mirae At all times (~27 million views)
8. G-Friend Rough (~25 million views)
9. BTS Run (~25 million views)
10. 4MINUTE Hate (~25 million views)
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter