Tvxq God Of Victory

SHINee′s Minho has gained the victory over U-Know Yunho of TVXQ

By
SHINee′s Minho  has gained the victory over  U-Know Yunho of TVXQ

–>

The results of our Rap God Battle are in!

And it looks like SHINee′s Minho can hold onto the title.

Minho beat TVXQ′s U-Know Yunho with 75.6 percent of the votes, leaving Yunho with the remaining 24.4 percent of votes.. ... Read more

TVXQ Loses to UV with Metal Bar Wrestling on 'God of Victory'

By
TVXQ Loses to UV with Metal Bar Wrestling on 'God of Victory'

UV, TVXQ, MBC, God of Victory

TVXQ Loses to UV with Metal Bar Wrestling on ‘God of Victory’

Idol group TVXQ lost to UV during the metal bar wrestling battle.

On October 14, TVXQ and UV battled against each other on MBC “God of Victory.” . ... Read more

It's TVXQ's Day As They Appear On "God Of Victory" "Running Man" "Gag Concert"

By
It's TVXQ's Day As They Appear On

TVXQ, Running Man, Do Dream, Gag Concert, God of Victory

TVXQ officially started their entertainment activities.

TVXQ officially started their entertainment activities. 

Recently, TVXQ came back with their 6th album’s song “Catch Me.” They are not only active on stage, but they planned to meet with viewers through various entertainment programs.  . ... Read more

Yoo Se Yoon’s strength wowed TVXQ’s Yunho on ‘God of Victory’

By
Yoo Se Yoon’s strength wowed TVXQ’s Yunho on ‘God of Victory’

UV‘s athletic abilities have astonished many people, including TVXQ‘s Yunho .

TVXQ and UV were invited to appear on MBC‘s ‘God of Victory‘ as guests where Yunho and Yoo Se Yoon were given a challenge to make the opponent fall using only legs when climbing on a pull up bar. . ... Read more

TVXQ in Tears for 'God of Victory'

By
TVXQ in Tears for 'God of Victory'

TVXQ, Changmin, Yunho, MBC, God of Victory

TVXQ in Tears for ‘God of Victory’

TVXQ recently were seen in tears during the filming of MBC’s “God of Victory.”

In “God of Victory” TVXQ competes against UV in various different games. . ... Read more

TVXQ sheds a shower of tears on God of Victory

By
TVXQ sheds a shower of tears on God of Victory

TVXQ recently shed a shower of tears while shooting MBC’s variety show God of Victory.

On the show, TVXQ competes against group UV by playing eight games in total. One of the games is to see who will shed tears first. . ... Read more

'God of Victory' TVXQ Vs. UV, Who is the Winner?

By
'God of Victory' TVXQ Vs. UV, Who is the Winner?

God of Victory, TVXQ, UV, MBC

“God of Victory” TVXQ Vs. UV, Who is the Winner?

TVXQ and UV have begun their battle on “God of Victory.”

Yesterday on MBC “God of Victory,” TVXQ and UV’s battle was pre-recorded. . ... Read more

MBC ‘God of Victory’: TVXQ vs UV coming up

By
MBC ‘God of Victory’: TVXQ vs UV coming up

The battle of TVXQ vs UV will be airing on upcoming episode of MBC‘s ‘God of Victory‘.

On September 11th, the filming of this episode took place at the Goyang Gymnasium in Gyeonggi-do.. ... Read more

TVXQ to cpmpete against UV on ‘God of Victory’

By
TVXQ to cpmpete against UV on ‘God of Victory’

TVXQ have been confirmed to against another duo, UV, on MBC‘s ‘God of Victory‘.

‘God of Victory’ is a TV show motivated by ‘HaHa vs Hong Chul’ competition that was shown in ‘Infinity Challenge’, and different rivals will be competing against each other for 10 rounds.. ... Read more

The Men of TVXQ Finally ‘Rise As God’

By
The Men of TVXQ Finally ‘Rise As God’

The Men of TVXQ Finally ‘Rise As God’ Written by Camiele On July 30, 2015

It seems SM Entertainment has been feeling generous with its creativity this year. There must’ve been a bit of a desire to create quality music for music’s sake after the masterpiece that was Shinee’s Odd, and the remainder seems to have been spread out on TVXQ’s final album before we say goodbye to them for two years. . ... Read more