Hyuna Jay Park Pregnant

Park Si Yeon printed to be pregnant with her 2d child!

By
Park Si Yeon printed to be pregnant with her 2d child!

Actress Park Si Yeon is looking ahead to her second child! 

Her corporate Mystic Entertainment“s facet stated, “Park Si Yeon is 7 months pregnant and is specializing in prenatal care.”. ... Read more

Actress Park Jin Hee is Pregnant

By
Actress Park Jin Hee is Pregnant

 

Actress Park Jin Hee is going to be a mother. According to actress Park Jin Hee”s friends and acquaintances, actress Park Jin Hee is pregnant and focusing on parental care. Park Jin Hee”s one friend said in the interview, “Even at the wedding ceremony, she tried to lead the ceremony as calmly as possible. Even with the news of her pregnancy, she did not want others to know about it.” Actress Park Jin Hee married an attorney who works in a well known law firm in Korea on May 11, 2014. Park Jin Hee and her husband met through mutual friends last year, and became lovers. Actress Park Jin Hee debuted in 1997 with the teenage drama “Start,” and had been in many dramas and movies including the remake of popular drama “Huh Joon,” which aired in 2012.  . ... Read more

Lady Gaga participated ‘SXSW’s ‘K-Pop Night Out’ to watch HyunA and Jay Park’s performances

By
Lady Gaga participated ‘SXSW’s ‘K-Pop Night Out’ to watch HyunA and Jay Park’s performances

American pop star Lady Gaga was spotted at the “K-Pop Night Out” event, which took place as a part of the music festival “SXSW (South By Southwest)” in Texas on March 11 and featured performances by Jay Park, HyunA, Crying Nut, etc.! She took part in “SXSW” as a keynote speaker, but also dropped by this event where she was spotted and captured on film by Korean media outlet Tenasia as well as other fans who were perform.. ... Read more

Lady Gaga watches Jay Park’s and Hyuna’s stages at SXSW

By
Lady Gaga watches Jay Park’s and Hyuna’s stages at SXSW

Lady Gaga watches Jay Park’s and Hyuna’s stages at SXSW

Lady Gaga attended SXSW (South By Southwest) in Austin, Texas on the 11th of March, to watch the “K-Pop Night Out” stage. . ... Read more

HyunA, Jay Park, Nell, Idiotape and more to Perform at 2014 SXSW Music Festival in Austin, TX

By
HyunA, Jay Park, Nell, Idiotape and more to Perform at 2014 SXSW Music Festival in Austin, TX

HyunA, Jay Park, Nell and many other Korean acts will be performing at the SXSW music festival on March 11 for the K-pop Night show. The festival will have over 2,000 showcasing artists. . ... Read more

Nell-HyunA-Jay Park And Others To Perform At U.S. SXSW 'K-Pop Night Out' Showcase

By
Nell-HyunA-Jay Park And Others To Perform At U.S. SXSW 'K-Pop Night Out' Showcase

4minute HyunA, Jay Park, Nell and other K-pop artists will be attending one of the biggest music festivals in the world, SXSW “K-Pop Night Out” Showcase event.

On March 7-16, SXSW will be held in Austin, Texas and will hold various performances, conferences, music, movies and more. This is a well known music festival around the world and expects around 2,200 different performances. . ... Read more

4minute HyunA-Jay Park To Perform At ''K-Pop NIGHT OUT At SXSW' 2014 On March 11

By
4minute HyunA-Jay Park To Perform At ''K-Pop NIGHT OUT At SXSW' 2014 On March 11

So last year, with the awesome success of f(x) performing at the “2013 K-POP NIGHT OUT at SXSW,” the “Korean Creative Content Agency (KOCCA)” is going to once again participate in this years 2014 event.The stars that are attending this time are HyunA and Jay Park! . ... Read more

HyunA and Jay Park to bring their impressive performances to 2014 SXSW Music Festival

By
HyunA and Jay Park to bring their impressive performances to 2014 SXSW Music Festival

HyunA and Jay Park will be attending the 2014 SXSW Music Festival (from March 11 to 16) in Austin, Texas.

SXSW includes a series of film, interactive and music festivals and conferences. It is the largest music festival of its kind. . ... Read more

Jay Park And 4minute HyunA To Attend U.S. 'SXSW'

By
Jay Park And 4minute HyunA To Attend U.S. 'SXSW'

Singer Jay Park and 4minute member HyunA will be attending the U.S. “SXSW” festival as Korea”s representatives.

This is one of the biggest music festivals in the Southern half of the U.S. and takes place in Texas every March. Around 10,000 people attend this concert to see the 2,000 musicians that perform. . ... Read more

4minute’s Hyuna Beats Jay Park

By
 4minute’s Hyuna Beats Jay Park

It appears K-Pop’s resident rebel Jay Park has been ousted of the baddest K-Pop star title, as 4minute and Trouble Maker member Hyuna took the win in last week’s K-Pop Battle.

We pit the two trouble makers against each other, and Hyuna beat Jay Park with 52 percent of votes. This left Jay Park with the remaining 48 percent. . ... Read more