In celebration of their 32nd-anniversary, media outlet Sports Seoul held a special survey titled ‘The Power People of K-Pop’.
A total of 32 representatives from 32 top entertainment agencies including YG Entertainment CEO Yang Min Suk, JYP Entertainment CEO Jung Wook, Star Empire CEO Shin Joo Hak, YMC Entertainment CEO Cho Yoo Myung, TS Entertainment CEO Kim Tae Song and more participated in the survey.
SEE ALSO: BTS will continue to be ‘SMART’ school uniform models!
The representatives were asked to vote for the best boy group, best girl group, best producer, best solo artist, and the most influential ‘Power People’ of K-Pop. They were requested to write down their top 3 to each of the questions. The answers were scored 3 points for first place, 2 points for second place, and 1 point for third place.
Best Solo Artist (Female)
Most Influential Power People of K-Pop
1. SM Entertainment’s Lee Soo Man (43 points)
2. YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk (30 points)
4. JYP Entertainment’s J.Y. Park (25 points)
5. Big Bang’s G-Dragon (23 points)
The Best K-Pop Producer
1. Big Hit Entertainment’s Bang Si Hyuk (48 points)
2. JYP Entertainment’s J.Y. Park (45 points)
3. Sm Entertainment’s Lee Soo Man (29 points)
4. G-Dragon and Teddy (over 9 points)
The Best K-Pop Boy Group
The Best K-Pop Girl Group
4. Girls’ Generation (14 points)
Get K-POP Merch @ allkpop The Shop