August 9th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Nichkhun case headed to prosecutors
- 2PMs Nichkhun will be sent to the public prosecutors office without detention
- Findings on 2PM member Nichkhun's DUI incident to be passed on to the prosecutors
- 2PM's Nichkhun officially charged and fined for DUI
- Nichkhun comes to an agreement with crash victim
- 2PM's Nichkhun involved in minor accident due to drunk driving +license suspended
Gangnam police say that Nichkhun of boy band 2PM will be handed over to prosecutors without detention for hitting a motorbike while driving under the influence.
” We will wind down the investigation on Aug. 9 and send our findings over to the prosecutors’ office”, said a police spokesperson.
The Thai-American idol singer was booked last month after his car allegedly struck a motorcycle that was entering an intersection. He is accused of driving under the influence.
At the time of incident, according to police, the 24-year-old singer had a blood alcohol level of 0.056 and his driver’s license was revoked . He reportedly said he had two cans of beer.
The boy group member and motorcyclist reached a settlement concerning the accident last Thursday.
The release of a new Japanese music album, originally scheduled for next month, has been put on hold. He also did not appear in a “JYP Nation” concert held last Saturday.
By Park Eun-jeeTags : 2PM, Boy Band, Eric, Japan, JYP, Nichkhun to the beautiful you phone case samsung galaxy s3 bigbang case big bang samsung galaxy s3 case kpop galaxy s3 case bigbang samsung galaxy s3 case park shi hoo rape case samsung galaxy s3 big bang case park shi hoo case samsung galaxy s3 kpop case red headed girl in gangnam style