South Korean guide pamphlets featuring Girls’ Generation proudly appeared in London
As a result, the south korean culture promotion guide featuring girls’ generation has recently been spotted in london. There is a k pop craze amongst the young.
As reported not long ago, a new Korean culture promotional guide pamphlet featuring the ladies of Girls’ Generation was produced.
Sungshin Women’s University professor Seo Kyung Duk who is a professional when it comes to promoting Korea had included Girls’ Generation in the English guide for foreign visitors. The pamphlet provides details on the Korean alphabet, traditional Korean dishes, Korea’s traditional hanbok, and more.
The guides were distributed at the Expo 2012 Yeosu to 50,000 foreign visitors. 30,000 more copies were also distributed in London where the 2012 London Olympics are currently being held, as well as 20,000 to prestigious universities of the world.
As a result, the South Korean culture promotion guide featuring Girls’ Generation has recently been spotted in London.
According to Professor Seo, the pamphlets were distributed throughout major tourist spots in London such as Piccadilly Circus, Hyde Park, Trafalga Square, the British Museum, and more, thanks to the help of students and tourists in London.
“I thought that the London Olympics was a golden opportunity to further spread awareness of Korean culture, as it is a big event where many tourists are gathered,” Professor Seo remarked. “We paid special attention to the design, making sure to add Girls’ Generation. There is a K-Pop craze amongst the young people in London, and seeing Girls’ Generation in the pamphlet will cause them to hold on to it, as opposed to throwing it away after one look.”
This promotional guide in particular was printed in English for the foreigners overseas, however there are plans to print the pamphlet in different languages. “We will be printing the guide in different languages such as Spanish, Chinese, and more,” Professor Seo added. “Just as we distributed the guides at large events such as EXPO 2012 and the London Olympics, we will continue to distribute them at major worldwide events.”
Source & Image : MyDaily
Like this post?
Crayon Pop entertains audience of Chicago’s WGN-TV.
Kang So Ra revealed to have been in a light car accident
24K’s Daeil shares choreography to Kim Taewoo’s “Words.
Boyfriend’s Jeongmin & Hyunseong cover ‘Is.
- Taeyang releases official instrumental and piano versions for “Eyes, Nose, Lips”!
- IU, Roy Kim and Dal Shabet appear on g.o.d’s reunion concert
- Crayon Pop perform ‘Bar Bar Bar’ on Chicago’s WGN-TV
- TAHITI appears on tvN’s ‘SNL Korea’
- Team H’s MV for ‘Raining on the Dance Floor’
- WINNER becomes 1-day staff for ‘Fanta’
- Park Bom to take a break from ‘Roommate’ recording for the time being
- Na-Eun meets her fans through Peripera’s fansigning event
- Hyung Sik and Lee Joon
- ‘Sea Fog’, starring JYJ’s Yoochun and more, releases poster and thrilling.
- Lee Min Ho Quickly Attracts Over Five Thousand People During Outdoor CF Filming
- Actor Ha Suk Jin Thanks Viewers for Watching His Guest Appearance on “I Live Alone”
- Dynamic Duo Confirmed as Hosts for “SNL Korea”
- 2PM’s Junho and GOT7 Dominate the Top 5 of Tower Records Japan’s World Chart
- “Youth Over Flowers” Reveal First Photos Taken While Shooting in Laos
- 7 Best Male Idol Rappers
- Seo Shin Ae To Appear In g.o.d’s New MV Of “The Story Of Our Lives”
- Rainbow’s Jo Hyunyoung To Cover “Rose Of Betrayal” With Joo Young Hoon
- Royal Pirates Member Moon To Become Permanent Panel On Jung Joon Young’s Radio Show
- Taeyang Dominates Music Charts For Six Consecutive Weeks
- Topp Dogg To Release First Digital Single With Cho PD On July 16
- Seo In Young To Produce Park Jae Jung’s Album As Visual Director
- Kim Hyun Joong Unveils Additional Pictures Of New Album
- KARA To Collaborate With Duble Sidekick For August Comeback
- Block B To Release Mini Album ‘Her’ On July 24
- SHINee JongHyun Goes On A Outing