August 8th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
G-Dragon and Jo Kwon sit up late at nigh to show encouragement to the South Korean soccer team
- Big Bangs G-Dragon cheers for the Korean national soccer team with some snacks
- Jay Park shows his encouragement to the South Korean soccer team
- Hwang Bo is a loyal supporter of Korean Olympic soccer team
- B.A.P's Himchan cheers on the South Korean men's soccer team
- Jay Park Shows Support for Korean Men's Soccer Team at the London Olympics
Like many Koreans, Big Bang‘s G-Dragon and 2AM‘s Jo Kwon decided to sit up late at nigh to show encouragement to the South Korean soccer team in the Olyimpic.
On August 8th KST, G-Dragon uploaded a photo and wrote on his official page, “Preparations to watch the soccer match complete. Korea fighting!”, while Jo Kwon posted a photo of late-night snacks on his own Twitter page saying, “So sleepy and I gotta go to China tomorrow… But I’m gonna watch [the game]! South Korea fighting!”
After seeing their tweets Netizens immediately responded with, “Yes, snacks are a definite must!”, “My heart is going to explode!”, and “South Korea Fighting!!”
Meanwhile, the Korean Olympic Soccer Team led by coach Hong Myung Bo began their semi-finals match against Brazil on August 8th at 1:45AM KST.
Source & Image : Jo Kwon‘s Twitter, G-Dragon‘s Twitter, OSEN via NateTags : 2AM, Big Bang, Brazil, China, Dia, G-Dragon, GaIn, Jo Kwon, Korean, official, South Korea kwon yuri boyfriend kwon sang woo plastic surgery kwon sang woo 2012 jo kwon girlfriend kwon sang woo jo kwon plastic surgery kwon ji yong plastic surgery kwon yuri plastic surgery jo kwon and ga in 2012 kwon sang woo plastic surgery before and after