August 7th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Super Junior’s Donghae transforms into a pastry chef
- Super Junior’s Donghae Transforms Into Pastry Chef
- Super Junior’s Donghae becomes a handsome patissier for ‘Miss Panda and Porcupine’
- Still images for upcoming drama, "Miss Panda, Mr. Hedgehog," with Super Junior's Donghae revealed
- Super Junior’s Donghae Films a Chase Scene for Upcoming Drama
- Super Junior’s Donghae changes into a genius patissier on Panda and Hedgehog #superjunior
Super Junior’s Donghae is going from making sweet music to sweet cakes.
For his upcoming television drama, Donghae will take on the role of Koh Seung Ji, the genius pastry chef in the upcoming Channel A drama Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine.
Donning a full pastry chef outfit, Donghae ensured he didn’t just look his part but accurately acted it out in the drama by receiving baking lessons from a professional. The scenes he shot in the drama stills had him baking a cake and macarons which he successfully labored through despite the summer heat and the added heat from the ovens.
The first episode of the drama will premiere on August 18.