August 6th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
IU Seen Cheering, “Cheered Until Her Voice Is Almost Hoarse”
- Super Junior’s Eunhyuk Express Joy of Korean Soccer Team Victory over England at London Olmypics
- IU Shows Support for Korean Olympic Soccer Team
- Hwang Bo is a loyal supporter of Korean Olympic soccer team
- Jay Park shows his encouragement to the South Korean soccer team
- Simon D spent the entire night supporting Korea in the Olympics. Such a passionate man!
IU, 2012 London Olympics
IU Seen Cheering, "Cheered Until Her Voice Is Almost Hoarse"
IU cheered for the Korean soccer team.
On SBS “Good Morning” that aired on August 6, IU was seen cheering for the 2012 London Olympic Korean soccer team.
IU was seen wearing a red devils hairband and was seen happily cheering for the team. She stated, “This is the first time I came to see them. I always saw it on television, so I never knew this kind of atmosphere. Watching here is a 100 times more fun. I feel like my voice is voice is going to be hoarse.”
IU wrote on her Twitter on Sunday, “Awesome! It’s crazy! Our country is the best, really,” and showed her joy for Korea’s soccer team going to the semifinals.
Meanwhile, On Saturday, Korea’s Olympic soccer team beat Great Britain’s team during the quarter finals and made it to the semifinals.
Photo Credit: SBSTags : Korean jang woo still cheering young after wgm