August 6th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
ZE:A Kwanghee Leaves “Laws of the Jungle 2″ Early Due To Injury
- ZE:A’s Kwanghee dropped out of ‘Laws of the Jungle 2′ due to injury
- ZE:A's Kwanghee to step down from SBS variety show "Laws of the Jungle"
- ‘Laws of the Jungle’ to Leave for Himalayas for Next Destination
- ZE:A’s Kwanghee drops out of ‘Laws of the Jungle 2′ due to leg injuries
- ‘Laws of the Jungle 2′: Jun Hye Bin gains high praise for her ‘no-frills’ attitude
ze:a, kwanghee, laws of the jungle 2
ZE:A Kwanghee recently expressed his disappointment in having to leave his expedition early for “Laws of the Jungle 2″ in Siberia due to an injury he suffered.
On Sunday, through SBS “Laws of the Jungle 2 in Siberia,” it was revealed that the youngest member ZE:A Kwanghee could no longer continue to be on the show due to an injury.
Although his injury was not severe, because the cast members were given many difficult tasks such as hunting, collecting supplies and walking long distances, it was decided that Kwanghee should leave the expedition given his condition. Kwanghee stated, “I’m really sad that his happened since I really wanted to try my best” and revealed that he wanted to say sorry to the older brothers on the show.
Kwanghee eventually left for Korea, while the other members who were also saddened by his departure, remained and continued on the expedition.
Photo Credit: SBS
hwang kwanghee law of the jungle Tags : ZE:A kwanghee before and after kwanghee before surgery kwanghee plastic surgery kwanghee surgery kwanghee before plastic surgery kwanghee before and after surgery kwanghee surgery before after kwanghee before after plastic surgery kwanghee sister kwanghee and sunhwa