August 6th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
CNBLUE Lee Jung Shin To Debut As An Actor In “My Daughter Soyoung”
- Park Jung Ah joins cast members of new drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’
- CNBLUE Kang Min Hyuk Passes off the Baton to Lee Jung Shin
- Who Said CNBLUE was Jung Yong Hwa’s Group?
- CNBLUE members visit the set of ‘My Daughter Soyoung’ to support Jungshin
- CNBLUE's bassist Lee Jung Shin to Make Drama Debut in "My Daughter So Young"
CNBlue, Lee Jung Shin
CN Blue Lee Jung Shin Debuts As An Actor In 'My Daughter Soyoung'
Boy band CNBLUE member Lee Jung Shin will be debuting as an actor.
CNBLUE’s entertainment company FNC Entertainment stated on August 6, “Lee Jung Shin is to appear on the KBS 2TV new weekend drama, “My Daughter Soyoung.”
“My Daughter Soyoung” is a product of writer So Hyun Kyung of “Shining Inheritance” and “49 Days” and director Yoo Hyun Ki of “Master Of Study” and “Brain.” It is a story about a daughter and father who has a close yet distant relationship.
FNC Entertainment stated, “Please show interest to Lee Jung Shin who is to start his acting career following the members Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk.”
“My Daughter Soyoung” is to air after “Unexpected You” on September 15.
Tags : Boy Band, CN Blue, CNBlue, debut, Drama, Jung Yong Hwa, Kang Min Hyuk, KBS, Lee Jong Hyun, Lee Jung park shin hye plastic surgery jung yong hwa plastic surgery PARK SHIN HYE jung il woo plastic surgery park shin hye 2013 jung yong hwa girlfriend park shin hye boyfriend jung so min boyfriend shin min ah plastic surgery shin min ah boyfriend