August 6th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
JYJs Jae Joong grieves the death of his father on Doctor Jin
- JYJs Jae Joong shows off his nice abs on Doctor Jin
- “Time Slip Dr. Jin” Viewer Rate Rises, Kim Jaejoong- Kim Eung Soo “Best Scene”
- JYJs Jae Joong says, I feel bad for Kyung Tak that hes trying so hard to find a reason to live
- The viewers make JYJs Jae Joong a time traveler
- Park Min Young shows off her cute look on the set of Doctor Jin #parkminyoung
The viewing rate of MBC TV’s drama series Doctor Jin increased.
On August 6, AGB Nielsen Media Research reported, the August 5 episode of MBC TV’s Doctor Jin recorded a viewer rating of 13.4%. It is 1.6% higher than that of the July 29 episode, which was 11.8%.
In the episode, the final story of Kim Byung Hee (played by Kim Eung Soo) and Lee Ha Eung (played by Lee Bum Soo)’s struggle for power was shown. Kim Byung Hee tries to kill Heung Sun, but it fails because of his oldest son’s betrayal. Kim Byung Hee eventually shoots himself and dies in Kyung Tak (played by JYJ’s Jae Joong)’s arms. Before he dies, Kim Byung Hee calls his son’s name for the first time, saying, “Your arms are warm, Kyung Tak. You now live your own life.”
Viewers who watched the episode responded: “It was the best scene of Kim Eung Soo and Jae Joong.” “I love Doctor Jin.”
Doctor Jin is currently attracting a lot of attention because only one more episode is left.
Source: XportsnewsTags : Dia, Drama, Jae Joong, Joo, JYJ, Lee Bum Soo song joong ki plastic surgery song joong ki song joong ki girlfriend Kim hyun joong girlfriend kim hyun joong kim hyun joong plastic surgery kim hyun joong girlfriend 2013 kim hyun joong 2012 song joong ki 2013 kim hyun joong girlfriend in real life 2012