August 6th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Poster to Kim Heesun-Lee Minho upcoming SBS drama, "Faith," revealed
- ALi releases "Carry On" for SBS drama "Faith" OST Part 1
- Trailer for Lee Minho's new drama "Faith" revealed
- Lee Minho and Kim Heesun reveal their close friendship through press conference
- More stills from upcoming SBS drama ?Faith? featuring Lee Minho released
- SBS's "Faith" reveals six-minute video teaser
The poster for SBS’s upcoming drama, “Faith,” featuring Kim Heesun and Lee Minho has been revealed.
“Faith” is one of this year’s most anticipated drama, and is a fantasy-historical-medical drama about a modern-day plastic surgeon that ends up 660 years in the past, the Goryeo period, after getting kidnapped.
Lee Minho plays General Choi Young, while Kim Heesun will play the lead female character, Dr. Yoo Eunsoo. Choi Young is the bodyguard to King Gongmin (Ryu Deokhwan), and because he lives a life of no regret, does not fear death. Due to this, he is the kind of warrior that heads into a battle straight on without a strategy.
On the other hand, Yoo Eunsoo is a modern-day plastic surgeon that gets reeled back to the Gyoyeo period by Choi Young. A love story begins to unravel between the two.
A drama official said, “The actors and staff worked hard on the first broadcast to meet the viewer’s expectations. We will do our best to keep the audience interested.”
“Faith” will begin broadcasting on August 13th.
Source: OSENTags : body, Drama, Kim Hee, official, past kim heesun plastic surgery