August 1st, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Actor Lee Jong Hyuk of ‘Gentlemen’s Dignity’ Reveals He’s The Opposite of His Character ‘A Devoted Husband’
- ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Lee Jong Hyuk Gains Attention with Previous Drama Roles
- It’s the Jong-hyuk fever, reruns of his work
- ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun – ‘What is His Character?’ [VIDEO]
- “Gentleman’s Dignity” Lee Jong Hyuk shows off his house
- “A Gentleman’s Dignity” Kim Soo Ro, “NG King is Lee Jong Hyuk… I Thought He Had Problems Because He Couldn’t Memorize His Lines”
Lee Jong Hyuk, SBS, Good Morning, Gentlemens Dignity
lee jong hyuk
Actor Lee Jong Hyuk is gaining interest for revealing that his true personality is very different from the one he portrays in his drama.
On the July 30th broadcast of SBS ”Good Morning,” Lee Jong Hyuk who’s receiving lots of love as Park Min Sook’s playboy husband of the hit weekend drama “Gentlemen’s Dignity.”
On this day, Lee Jong Hyuk revealed that he’s actually quite the opposite from his playboy character in the drama. He revealed in his interview that he’s actually a devoted family-loving husband rather than the playboy husband he portrays in the drama.
Lee Jonh Hyuk stated, “I recycle a lot and play with children well. I also spend some lovely time with my wife drinking.”
Lee Jong Hyuk also starred on SBS “Go Show” before and revealed, “I met my wife while acting in plays, and there were many times when I felt really sorry towards her” even reading aloud a letter he wrote to her. Also in ‘Ya Shim Man Man,’ he also revealed that his wife looks like Sophia Loren.Tags : Drama, GaIn, Lee Jong Hyuk kim jong kook girlfriend lee jong hyuk wife Lee Jong Suk lee jong suk plastic surgery lee jong hyun girlfriend kang min hyuk girlfriend kim min jong girlfriend kim jong kook married Kim Jong Kook kim jong kook girlfriend 2012