July 31st, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
T-ARA Boram’s Younger Sister Wooram, “I Hope to Become an Amazing Singer Like My Sister”
- D-Unit Wooram Supports Sister T-ARA Boram’s Comeback
- T-ARA Boram’s Sister, Wooram’s D-Unit Teaser Revealed! KpopStarz
- D-Unit Wooram Cries After Meeting T-ARA’s Boram
- T-ARA Boram Believes in Her Sister Wooram to Do Good in Her Debut
- Wooram Complains “T-ARA Boram won’t Pick up Her Phone!”
D-Unit, Wooram, Boram, T-ARA
Girl group T-ARA Boram’s younger sister Wooram showed her affection for her older sister.
The 3-member girl group D-Unit that Wooram is in will hold a guerilla concert on the 31st in Seoul. This is held by cable channel MBC Music reality probram “Welcome to D-Unit,” and they will be singing their songs from their first album.
D-Unit had already sung 4 songs for the opening stage of ‘Summer Wave Festival’ at Caribbean Bay, where they caught the ears of 3,000 people.
D-Unit’s Wooram said, “I thank you for your interest and support. It’s still before our debut but we’ve already been receiving so much attention. At T-ARA Japan concert, my sister Boram told me that if I do what I do normally, things will work out. I will try my best to become a great singer like my sister.”
Photo Credits: Pastar EntertainmentTags : debut, Japan, past, T-Ara boram boram t-ara t-ara boram jeon boram plastic surgery Boram 2012 boram bikini boram t-ara 2012 t-ara boram 2012 boram plastic surgery t-ara boram weight loss