July 30th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
AJ will be taking a temporary leave from U-Kiss to study
- AJ of U-Kiss recently announces that he will be leaving a team for a while in order to pursue his university education
- U-KISS AJ to Temporarily Leave the Group?!
- AJ to pursue his education at Columbia University and halt his activities in U-KISS for the time being
- U-KISS AJ Puts Career on Hold to Attend Columbia University
- U-KISS Member AJ Temporarily Stops Activities To Enter Columbia University
It was previously rerported that U-Kiss member AJ had been granted acceptance into the prestigious Columbia University. It has now been announced that AJ will in fact be taking a break from the group in order to focus on his studies overseas. AJ made the announcement himself at the “U-KISS 1st JAPAN LIVE TOUR 2012″ on the 29th. This tour will mark his final activity with the group until he returns from overseas.
NH Media, U-Kiss’s agency, released the following statement on July 29th. “We announced that AJ was accepted into Columbia University before. With that, AJ will be leaving the team for a while for his studying in the U.S. The concert in Japan this month will be his last activity with the team.”
NH Media went on to console the fans. They stated, “This leave of absence doesn’t mean that he leaves permanently. He will be staying in the U.S. for five months for his educational career and he is planning to join the team early next year. He should has said goodbye with activities in Korea, but he has to enter the school just after the team finishes their promotion in Japan. We’d like to say sorry on behalf of AJ for his not being able to say goodbye in Korea. Although he won’t be on the team until next year, please keep sending him love and support until he’s back.”
How do you feel about AJ leaving the group to attend Columbia University temporarily.
Source:Star NewsTags : Dia, Fans, Japan, U-KISS kim soo hyun taking care of suzy\s outfit kim soo hyun taking care of suzys outfit