July 23rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
T-ARA Hyomin Reveals that She’s Ok after Her Inkigayo Accident
- T-ara's Hyomin Trips During Inkigayo Performance of "Day by Day"
- T-ara’s Hyomin responds to her fall on ‘Inkigayo’
- T-aras Hyomin: Im okay and I will be more careful
- T-ara’s Hyomin slips and falls on ‘Inkigayo’
- T-aras Hyomin falls down on Inkigayo while performing
Inkigayo, T-ARA, Hyomin
T-ARA Hyomin notified fans of her state after her minor accident on “Inkigayo.” Hyomin on the July 22nd broadcast of “Inkigayo,” fell down during her performance of “Day by Day.”
Hyomin through her Twitter updated her fans after the event saying, “Sigh. Too many things happened today. I fell on the stage like an idiot. Considering our concert starts the day after tomorrow, good thing nothing happened to me. To all the worried people, I am okay. My wrists, my ankles, and my knees are all fine. Please don’t worry! I’ll be more careful.”.
She continued, “Luckily I didn’t get hurt, but it did hurt a little bit.”
Internet users commented, “What a good relief Hyomin nuna!,” “I was so surprised by the accident,” and “Have strength unni, T-ARA concert fighting!”Tags : Fans, T-Ara hyomin hyomin scandal hyomin t-ara Hyomin 2012 hyomin bikini hyomin plastic surgery t-ara hyomin t-ara hyomin scandal hyomin day by day hyomin legs