July 22nd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
T-ara’s Hyomin responds to her fall on ‘Inkigayo’
- T-ARA Hyomin Reveals that She’s Ok after Her Inkigayo Accident
- T-ara's Hyomin Trips During Inkigayo Performance of "Day by Day"
- T-aras Hyomin: Im okay and I will be more careful
- Wonder Girls vs. SNSD: Who has thinner ankles?
- Hyomin takes pictures with ‘Invincible Youth’ members
As reported earlier, T-ara member Hyomin had a minor accident on the July 22nd broadcast of SBS‘s ’Inkigayo‘, when she fell down during their performance of ‘Day by Day‘.
After the show, Hyomin responded to her slip via Twitter and wrote, “Sigh. So many things happened today. I fell on the stage like an idiot. That was a very close call considering our concert starts the day after tomorrow. To the worried people who have been asking my if I am okay, my wrists, my ankles, and my knees are all fine. Please don’t worry!“.
Followers who saw Hyomin’s words responded, “It must have hurt and been embarrassing“, “Just consider yourself lucky since you have a concert coming ahead!“, and “It’s touching that she gave a response to her falling on stage“.
Source: Hyomin’s TwitterTags : T-Ara, TOUCH hyomin hyomin scandal hyomin t-ara Hyomin 2012 hyomin bikini hyomin plastic surgery t-ara hyomin t-ara hyomin scandal hyomin day by day hyomin legs