July 19th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Shin Wonho got close to miss A's Suzy through slapping?
- CROSS GENE’s Shin Won Ho reveals the occasion that allowed him to get closer with miss A’s Suzy
- Suzy, “Slapping Shin Won Ho, I Did It Hard Intentionally Because I Thought That Would Be The Best For Him”
- ‘Big’ Shin Won Ho “I Got Closer to miss A’s Suzy After She Slapped Me 6 Times”
- MBLAQ’s Mir Asks Ex-Girlfriend to Slap Him on the Face?
- Big Bang T.O.P slaps Seungri on the face!
Recently, actor Shin Wonho guest starred on the show “1 vs. 100,” where he shared how he became closer to miss A’s Suzy through a slapping scene that they filmed together for the drama “Big.”
Shin Wonho stated, “Since I play the character who exchanges souls with Gong Yoo in ‘Big,’ I’ve never really had many opportunities to act in the same scene as him. As a result, I usually have scenes with either Lee Minjung or Suzy. However, when I first met Suzy, I greeted her with a bow even though she is younger, but it made her feel uncomfortable even though she is my sunbae in terms of acting, but I told her that I bowed because I wanted to respect her as a sunbae.”
“But,” Shin Wonho continued, “one time we were filming a scene where Suzy had to slap me. Suzy was very uncomfortable during the filming, and she only slapped me lightly, slapping me a total of six times. Eventually I told her that it was okay to slap me harder, and finally the director was satisfied with her slap. After that incident, Suzy and I became very close.”
Source: Korea Star Daily and Newsensuzy miss a dan T O P big bang Tags : Drama, Gong Yoo, Miss A, Suzy oh dara 2en1 singapore concert close up of dara video yoo jae suk close friends ha ji won close CELEBRITY friends iu close up yoona close up Shin Wonho which shinee member is minho close to lee min ho close up shots park min young close up