July 18th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Girls' Generation Gears Up for the Olympics through "High Cut" Pictorial
- Girls' Generation encourages Korea's Olympians through recent photoshoot for "High Cut" magazine
- ‘Girls’ Generation’ Cheer for Korean Olympic Team in Uniform
- Girls’ Generation(SNSD) Shows Their Support For Korean Athletes In A “High Cut” Photo Shoot
- SNSD members show off their pretty legs in uniforms for London Olympics
- Korean Uniform for London Olympics Unveiled
Girls’ Generation has recently dressed up in the Korean team uniforms for the 2012 London Olympics.
Girls’ Generation posed for the star style magazine, “High Cut,” which will be released on July 19. The girls in the Korean team uniforms drew many eyes especially since the upcoming Olympics are drawing near.
The uniforms were created by the clothing brand, Bean Pole. The girls donned white shorts that showed off their trademark shapely legs. The white shorts and the navy blazers are reminiscent of their “Genie” days. It seemed well-fitting for such a national girl group to be wearing the uniforms that represent the country.
In the following interview, Girls’ Generation stated, “We will cheer for each and every athlete that will compete in the London Olympics this summer,” and “We believe that the group Girls’ Generation will be around even after 10 years. We set a goal to never break apart such as the Shinhwa seniors have showed us.”
snsd high cut 2013, cheer 雜誌 girls generation, snsd genie uniform Tags : Korean, Shinhwa girls generation i got a boy GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members girls generation girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini girl generation i got a boy girls generation jessica girls generation dancing queen