July 18th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
After School Jungah on ‘Strong Heart,’ “Uee Makes about Ten Times More Income”
- Super Junior reveals the members who make the most and least money
- Super Juniors Kyuhyun is the second to fourth highest-paid member of Super Junior
- Super Junior’s Eunhyuk to be Leader After Leeteuk Departs for the Army?
- Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Eunhyuk reveals the secret behind their 100 consecutive weeks of ranking first place
- After School Jungah Reveals Her Cute Charm Through Self-Camera Photo
Strong Heart, After School, Jungah, Uee
After School Uee was revealed to be the member who make the most money.
On the July 17 broadcast of SBS, Jungah revealed “Uee makes the most money in After School. Because she is active in dramas and commercials, sometimes she makes about ten times more than other members.”
Super Junior Kyuhyun also stated “I’m always around second to fourth place in income ranking. Because I participate in every events and promote in China.” To this, Leeteuk added “Shindong or Eunhyuk makes the least in the team.”
Photo Credit: SBSuee income Tags : After School, China, Drama, events, Kyuhyun, Super Junior, Uee School 2013 school 2013 ep 9 school 2013 ep 16 school 2013 ep 9 preview school 2013 kiss school 2013 korean drama school 2013 ep 16 preview lizzy after school school 2013 ep 10 school 2013 ep 14