July 18th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Girls’ Generation(SNSD) Shows Their Support For Korean Athletes In A “High Cut” Photo Shoot
- Girls' Generation encourages Korea's Olympians through recent photoshoot for "High Cut" magazine
- Girls’ Generation cheers on the Olympics with ‘High Cut’
- Girls' Generation Gears Up for the Olympics through "High Cut" Pictorial
- SNSD members show off their pretty legs in uniforms for London Olympics
- SNSD shoot pictorials under a paparazzi concept
girls generation, olympics, girls generation olympics, girls generation high cut
snsd snsd snsd snsd
The ‘National Girl Group’ Girls’ Generation played a part in showing support for the Korean players in London Olympics uniforms.
In the star style magazine “HIGH CUT” releasing on July 19, photo shoot cuts of Girls’ Generation in the Korean team uniforms will be revealed. They restyled the Korean uniform from 1948, the year Korea first entered the Olympics, to reform them into stylish and clean uniforms that accentuate the superior figures of the girls. This photo shoot also included bags, heels, and accessories from Bean Pole.
In the interview after the photo shoot, Girls’ Generation showed off their friendship. They stated, “Even in 10 years, I think our group will exist. We set our goals to become like Shinhwa, to always stay in this frame of ‘Girls’ Generation’.”
Girls’ Generation’s photo shoot can be seen on 81st edition of “HIGH CUT” releasing on July19.
Photo Credit: HIGH CUTsnsd show Tags : bag, figure, friend, girls generation, Korean, Shinhwa, SNSD snsd 2013 snsd i got a boy snsd flower power i got a boy snsd girls generation i got a boy snsd 2012 foto snsd GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members snsd