July 17th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
DBSK Sets New Record in Japan With Over Three Million Singles Sold
- Total sales of TVXQs singles have topped 3.1 million in Japan
- TVXQ Breaks 3.1 Million Copies in Single Sales, Overseas Artist with Most Singles Sold in Japan
- TVXQ Tops Japan Oricon Weekly Chart 11 Times, ‘A First for a Foreign Artist’
- ‘Dong Bang Shin Gi’ Mark Record Single Sales in Japan
- TVXQ makes history on the Oricon with ‘Android’
DBSK has set yet another record in Japan! The group has just sold over three million copies of the singles they have released since their debut.
The boys’ latest single, ANDROID, has sold more than 152,000 copies during its first week of release, topping the Japanese Oricon weekly singles chart.
ANDROID is DBSK’s eleventh single that has ranked first in the Oricon chart. Following the success of the single, Oricon reported that the group has garnered the largest sales for foreign groups with a total of 3, 104,000 copies sold. The last foreign group to achieve this feat was the American duo, The Carpenters, ten years ago.
DBSK recently wrapped up their “TONE” tour in Japan which had more than 500,000 attendees.Tags : DBSK, debut, Eric, Japan off the record lee hyori eng sub lee hyori off the record eng sub SNSD smashes Psys Gangnam record SNSD youtube record lee hyori off the record ep 1 eng sub B A P secret record beautiful world mp3