July 17th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Lee Dong Wook for InStyle Magazine Olympics Edition
- EXO-K, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Min Ki and more show their support for the 2012 London Olympics with ‘In Style’
- EXO-K's Hockey Concept Photoshoot for InStyle
- Idol Group EXO-K and Other Stars Participate in a Pictorial to Support London Olympics
- SISTAR's Bora Is an Archery Goddess?
- SISTAR’s Bora to show archery skills on upcoming ‘Idol Star Olympics’ on MBC
Fashion magazine “InStyle” just delivered a special issue in honor of the upcoming 2012 London Olympics!
Four photographers and 13 male celebrities who have an exceptional passion for sports all collaborated for the August issue. The theme was “sportsmanship,” featuring various categories of sports for the Summer Olympic Games.
For his category of canoeing, Lee Dong Wook is looking especially dapper and tall, even in front of a rather big canoe. He gives off a dandy look with his slicked-back hair and sweater tied around his shoulders.
In addition, Lee Sang Woo was featured for boxing, Park Geon Hyung for tennis, Lee Jin Wook for handball, Jung Gyeo Wun for equestrian, Lee Min Ki for fencing, Bae Soo Bin for archery, EXO-K for hockey, Lee Sun Gyun for shooting.
This special Olympics issue also included rooting messages from each celebrity to the participants representing Korea.Tags : Andy, Bae Soo Bin, Fashion, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jin, Lee Jin Wook, Lee Min Ki, Lee Sang Woo, Lee Sun Gyun lee dong wook plastic surgery lee dong wook girlfriend ha dong hoon married ha dong hoon wedding cheongdam dong alice ji chang wook girlfriend Ji Chang Wook cheongdam dong alice ep 9 lee dong wook running man jang dong gun son