July 13th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
[NEWS] 2ne1′s Sandara Park fierce female who pulled off shaved head hairstyle
- Super Junior Shindong Transforms into Big Bang G-Dragon?!
- G-Dragon vs. Lee Hong Ki – Who Looks Better with the ‘Croissant Hair’?
- 2NE1 DARA, Head Shaving Dilemma, “Should I Grow It Out? Or No?”
- 2NE1 Dara, “I Cried When I was Getting Half of My Head Shaved”
- Rihanna Copies 2NE1 Dara’s Half-Shave Hairstyle?
The shaved head in one side may have been a hairstyle which have been pulled off in the past but 2ne1′s Dara is a fierce female who pulled it. 2ne1′s Sandara Park made headlines with her one side of her hair shaved off for their comeback with their new single “I Love You”. Though risky and is a hesitating decision especially for a girl, Dara went on with it with a hesitant heart but later embraced her new hairstyle.
Dara manages to pull off the look which was donned by other male celebrities in the past such as Shindong of Super Junior, KEY of SHINee, Park Jaebeom, Alex of Clazziquai and the notoriously known fashionista G-dragon of Big Bang. Did dara pull it off? More so, I wonder what G-Dragon thought when he found out and saw Dara with her new hair.
Written by: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net