July 12th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
T-ara’s Jiyeon: “IU and f(x)’s Luna Are My Only Friends”
- T-ara Jiyeon, “I Don’t Have Friends at School, IU and Luna Are My Only Friends” KpopStarz
- The idol stars who will be graduating high school this month
- T-ara’s Jiyeon admits that she has no friends at school
- T-ara's Jiyeon reveals that IU and f(x)'s Luna are her only friends
- F(x) Luna, T’ara Jiyeon, Wondergirls Hyerim Graduating from Same School
On July 11, T-ara’s Jiyeon appeared on KBS “Star Life Theater” and shared her honest feelings about her relationship with friends.
She started off by saying, “Honestly, I don’t have any friends from school. I transferred three times in high school in order to have a better accommodate my busy promotion schedule. But most of my classmates just treated me as a celebrity,” Jiyeon said.
“In fact, my schedule was so busy I couldn’t go to school that much either. The whole situation got really bad, so I wasn’t able to make a lot of friends,” she added. “So the only people I can really my friends are IU and f(x)’s Luna. I guess the only same-age friends are just those two.”
Jiyeon is currently a high school senior at the Lila Arts High School, majoring in applied music.
Netizens commented, “Cheer up, Jiyeon!” “Well, at least you have two really close friends,” and “Don’t forget about all your fans from around the world!’
(Watch the clip of the show here!)
Tags : F(x), Fans, friend, KBS, T-Ara jiyeon scandal jiyeon plastic surgery jiyeon 2013 t-ara jiyeon scandal yesung jiyeon yesung and jiyeon jiyeon t-ara scandal jiyeon jiyeon boyfriend jiyeon 2012