July 12th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
f(x)’s Luna will give a dance sports performance with SNSD’s Hyoyeon!
- Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon to collaborate with f(x)'s Luna on "Dancing with the Stars 2"
- Who’s the Next BoA from Girls’ Generation?
- f(x) Luna Legally Blonde musical promo pics
- Girls’ Generation Hyoyeon to Appear on "Dancing with the Stars Season 2"
- Photos of Girls’ Generation’s Jessica and Tim at the rehearsal for “Legally Blonde” to be revealed!
On July 6, SNSD’s Hyoyeon has made to the semi-finals of MBC’s Dancing with the Stars 2, receiving positive feedbacks from judges and viewers for her improvement every week.
A mission was given to semi-finalists: Each team needs to prepare a joint dance sports performance with one of the best singers of Korea.
Hyoyeon’s supporter was revealed to be f(x)’s Luna who is in the same agency with her. Luna is highly recognized for her outstanding voice as she plays in the musical Legally Blonde.
People are becoming much curious about what kind of performance the representative singer and dancer of SM, Luna and Hyoyeon, will come up with.
Which competitors will be qualified for the final stage? You can check that out on the July 13 episode of Dancing with the Stars 2 at 9:55 p.m.
Source: TV Reportfx luna dance Tags : F(x), SNSD luna fx fx luna luna fx 2012 luna fx plastic surgery luna f(x) ahreum luna fx luna plastic surgery luna f(x) 2012 fx luna twin f(x) luna