July 11th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
[NEWS] IU & B2ST’s Lee Kikwang to dub the animation “Sammy’s Adventure 2”
- IU and B2ST’s Kikwang to dub for ‘Sammy’s Adventures 2′
- IU and B2STs Gi Kwang to voice over in movie A Turtles Tale: Sammys Adventures 2
- IU And BEAST’s Lee Gikwang, First Voice Dubbing For “Sammy’s Adventure 2″
- B2ST’s Kikwang and IU become a ‘turtle couple’ for ‘Sammy’s Adventure 2′
- IU and Kikwang lend their voices to "Sammy's Adventure 2" + trailer and IU's OST, "Stranded"
Singer IU and B2ST’s Lee Kikwang will try out dubbing an animation.
On the 24th, a representative from the movie company revealed that IU and Lee Kikwang got casted to become voice actress/actor for “Sammy’s Adventure 2”.
IU will be playing the role as the seaturtle, Ella, who is the granddaughter of the main character from the first movie, Sammy. Lee Kikwang will be playing Ricky, the grandson of Sammy’s best friend Ray. Ella and Ray will go on an adventure to save Sammy and Ray, who got trapped in an aquarium.
In the 1st “Sammy’s Adventure”, Big Bang’s Daesung had the role of Sammy while f(x)’s Sulli had gotten the role of Shelly. IU and Kikwang will now be passed on the baton, and many are anticipating to see how they will do.
On the other hand, “Sammy’s Adventure 2” will be about Ella and Ricky going to an aquarium in Dubai to rescue their grandfather, Sammy and Ray, after getting captured by a poacher. It will premiere this August.
Source: Star News
Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu