July 7th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Kia Motors sweeps world`s top 3 design awards
- G-Dragon Wins 4 Awards on Day 2 of the 27th Golden Disk Awards + Full List of Winners
- JYJ’s Kim Jun Su receives the Popularity Award for three consecutive years
- Psy takes home 3 awards from France’s ‘NRJ Music Awards’ + live performance
- Design! Design! Design! 5 Korean Tech Products that Won Big at iF
- “Secretly and Greatly” Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Son Hyeon-joo
Kia Motors has swept the world`s top three major global design awards, with its latest honor being the International Design Excellence Award, or IDEA.
The Virginia-based Industrial Designers Society of America said on its website (www.idsa.org) Monday that the subcompact Kia Rio (known as Pride in Korea) won the bronze medal in the transportation design category. The IDEA Award is one of the worlds top three design awards along with Germanys International Forum Design Award and Red Dot Design Awar.
Kia has also won a Red Dot for the four consecutive year: honorable mention for the compact Soul in March 2009; the Red Dot for the hatchback Venga in 2010; “Best of the Best” for the mid-size sedan K5 and the Red dot for the sport-utility vehicle Sportage R last year; and the Red Dot for the subcompacts Morning and Pride this year. In the International Forum Design Awards, the automaker won for the Venga in 2009, the K5 and Sportage R in 2010, and Morning last year.Tags : Eric, Ga In, Germany rk motors vancouver rk motors roy kim Wonder Girls sweeps across all music programs and reaches the summit