Open World Entertainment CEO threatens victims, is reprimanded by judge

It has been revealed that Jang Seokwoo, CEO of Open World Entertainment, has been making threatening phone calls to the victims. Telling them that, "If you don’t settle, we won’t stop", Jang Seokwoo's side had been able to make various people sign settlements and have them retract their statements

Open World Entertainment CEO threatens victims, is reprimanded by judge

It has been revealed that Jang Seokwoo, CEO of Open World Entertainment, has been making threatening phone calls to the victims. Telling them that, “If you don’t settle, we won’t stop”, Jang Seokwoo’s side had been able to make various people sign settlements and have them retract their statements.

Upon discovering his acts, Jang Seokwoo was warned by the judge on the latest court date on June 29th. “Do not make threatening phone calls to the victims anymore. Coercing and threatening the victims is like injuring them twice. If the threats continue, there is no way that it won’t affect the trials.” In the previous trial, which happened early June, Jang Seokwoo was already warned not to contact victim A again.

As earlier revealed, a few of the girls involved in the case have made a settlement with Jang Seokwoo’s side and have withdrawn their accusations. It’s been stated that over $10,000 was given out in settlement money. Upon hearing this, the victims were questioned and gave conflicting statements, saying that victim B only received $2,000. Victims C and D were said not to have received anything. The court added that, “Both sides’ statements are entirely different so it is confusing. The confirmation of the money being given to the victims will be independently reported on and once again we will be able to stabling the truth.”

The CEO was arrested earlier this year on suspicion of having harassed various trainees of his company. Upon investigation and receiving no less than 10 statements from girls involved, Jang Seokwoo was charged and arrested.

Earlier recap articles including more information on the case can be found here (April 19th), and here (April 30th).

Source: Sports Korea and Segye Ilbo

“K-Pop Star 3″ Lee Chae Young joins YG Entertainment
“K-Pop Star 3″ Lee Chae Young has officially become an artist of YG Entertainment!A reps from YG confirmed to OSEN on April 16th, saying, “We are aware that Lee Chae Young caught the eye of Yang Hyun Suk while he was judging for “K-Pop Star 3″. Yang thinks that rather than YG competing to scout “K-Pop Star 3″ contestants, we consult with JYP and Antenna Music about nurturing a dream with potential for growth together...
Jung Seok Won Signs with C-JeS Entertainment
Starting fresh in a new nest, Jung Seok Won has signed with C-JeS Entertainment. C-JeS Entertainment announced the news on April 16, saying, “Jung Seok Won has become a part of our family. We will be doing all that we can to help Jung Seok Won, who has continuously worked hard on a number of diverse projects since his debut, expand his acting. Please continue to look over Jung Seok Won with much interest as he walks with C-JeS Entertainment...
MBLAQ G.O Reveals Mir’s Plan to Audition for YG Entertainment
MBLAQ’s G.O made the whole studio burst out laughing by blurting out Mir’s secret plans. During April 15’s broadcast of Mnet’s The Beatles Code, Mir said, “After MBLAQ debuted, Lee Joon hyung was the most popular member. Many people from broadcasting stations sought after him.”Mir continued, “I’ve even told the other members, that I thought I was going to be the most popular member when MBLAQ debuted...
Tags : , yoona ideal type world cup yoon so hee sm entertainment ymc entertainment audition yg entertainment scandal YG Entertainment Rules yg entertainment online audition 2013 yg entertainment new york office yg entertainment new york yg entertainment new girl group yg entertainment new boy group 2012