July 7th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Leeteuk reveals he dreamed of being an announcer on ‘Story Show Do Dream’
- Super Junior Leeteuk “I Dreamed of Becoming a Newscaster When I was Young”
- Super Junior's Leeteuk confesses his post-enlistment worries on KBS "Talk Show Do Dream"
- Leeteuk shares his fondness for girl groups and HyunA
- Jun Hyun Moo says good bye to KBS radio broadcast with hilarious cover of SHINee’s ‘Lucifer’
- Baek Ji Young jokes about her past appearance
Super Junior‘s Leeteuk appeared as a guest on the “soul food” segment of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Story Show Do Dream‘ on July 7th.
Leeteuk revealed that he had a connection to announcer Son Mina during the show. He revealed, “‘Challenge Golden Bell‘, which was very popular during my high school days, came to my school to film. Son Mina was a goddess.”
After watching the filming for a while, he asked for an autograph: “Son Mina kindly signed an autograph for me and asked, ‘What’s your dream?’ I then answered, ‘I want to be an announcer’.”
Leeteuk was unable to fulfill that dream, however, and he joked, “If I became an announcer, it’s possible that announcer Jun Hyun Moo would not be at KBS right now.”
In any case, ELFs are probably extremely happy that he chose to enter the music industry instead, right?
Source+Image: TV ReportTags : KBS, Super Junior i dreamed a dream anne hathaway anne hathaway i dreamed a dream Ace Bed reveals photos of Girls Generation in wedding dresses The Romantic & Idol’ reveals lineup for season 2 kyuhyun reveals super junior secrets anne hathaway i dreamed a dream scene Girls’ Generation reveals initial teaser images for rest of the members kim yoo jung reveals her sister and brother Girls Generation Reveals its New Photos for I Got A Boy girl group bppop reveals mv for “today”