July 7th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
2NE1′s New Single “I Love You” Continues to Hold Number 1 For Three Consecutive Days
- EXO releases first individual teaser photos for comeback
- TVXQ's "Catch Me" dominates daily and weekly album charts
- 2NE1's "I Love You" achieves an all-kill status; ranks 2nd on iTunes Electronic Chart
- 2NE1 Makes a Powerful Comeback on “Inkigayo”! [Video]
- 2NE1′s Title of New Single Released, Second Single To Be Released 3 Weeks After
2NE1, I LOVE YOU, Teddy
With the release of 2NE1′s new single “I Love You,” it has been topping all major charts such as Melon, Bugs, Ole Music, Mnet, music naver,and cyworld music as number 1 for three days in a row.
The song “I Love You” was made by producer Teddy, and is a new genre of a mix of trot and electronic pop. This new genre completely matches their unique voices and thus, within the day of the release of the single, achieved an all-kill on all charts.
The BlackJacks(2NE1′s fans) are anticipating very much to see them perform their new song along with a much sexier image. With the teasers and images out, the fans are highly anticipating their comeback. 2NE1′s comeback stage will be on the 8th, performing on SBS Inkigayo, which is also of great interest among the fans.
On another note, 2NE1 will be holding their World Tour New Evolution starting on the 28th and 29th in Seoul.
Tags : 2NE1, Fans, teaser is song ji hyo single again 2ne1 new single 2013 song ji hyo single again fx krystal single eyelid is song ji hyo single GAMBAR Sweet Sorrow releases Christmas single “Story of December” 2ne1 single 2013 4minute new single 2013 b a p 3RD SINGLE ALBUM kpop single eyelid