July 3rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Wonder Girls Sunye, “If I Marry My Current Boyfriend, We Might Live in Haiti”
- Wonder Girls’ Sun is willing to move to Haiti for her boyfriend?
- Wonder Girls Sun Ye: I can live in Haiti if I marry my boyfriend
- Sunye Could End Up Living In Haiti Once Married
- Wonder Girls’ Sunye receives a sweet Valentine’s tweet from her boyfriend
- Wonder Girls’ Sunye on her boyfriend, “We held hands but..”
Wonder Girls, Sunye
On July 2nd’s Mnet “Beatles Code Season 2″ epsiode, Sunye shares, “I met my boyfriend on a mission trip to Haiti,” and “He’s currently there right now.”
Unlike the usual actions of idols, Sunye went ahead and made her relationship public.
Sunye shares how she and her boyfriend got together: “I approached him first. I’m not the type to be shy. I found out that it wasn’t the first time I met him. When I said, ‘It’s nice to meet you,’ he told me that it wasn’t the first time. We met twice previous but I just couldn’t remember. He remembered me for my job.”
In response to MC Yoo Sangmoo’s question, “Are you going to live in Haiti if you guys get married?” Sunye replies, “It’s possible.”
Tags : Boyfriend, friend, Haiti, Wonder Girls girls generation i got a boy girls without wearing any clothes GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members sunye wedding girls generation kpop hairstyles for girls girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini