July 3rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Se7en comments on ‘Two Moons’ starring girlfriend Park Han Byul
- Se7en Shows His Love, “Han Byul’s Movie Is The Best!”
- Park Han Byul discusses her boyfriend Se7en and marriage
- When Will Se7en and Park Han Byul Get Married?
- Park Han Byul Talks about Marriage Plans with High School Sweetheart Se7en
- Kim Ji Suk Says He's in Love with Park Han Byul (Parodies Ji Hyun Woo)
Singer Se7en had a few words to say about girlfriend Park Han Byul‘s new flick ‘Two Moons‘.
Se7en tweeted on July 3rd, “I’ve come back from the sneak preview of the film ‘Two Moons’! This is the first time [I've seen] a scary movie like this. Releasing July 12! Fighting.”
Park Han Byul plays the lead role, author Sohee, in the mystery-horror movie.
Fans commented, “It seems the movie’s really fun,” and “It’s nice to see the both of you supporting each other.”
In related news, ‘Two Moons’ is the first film in eight years to be directed by Kim Dong Bin. The movie’s plot centers around three people who awake with no memory during a time when morning never comes and in a house where the dead live.
Source: Se7en’s Twitterse7en and park han byul singles magazine Tags : Byul, Fans, friend, Park Han Byul, Se7en, Thor shinhwa eric comments on that winter the wind blows cheongdamdong alice ep 2 comments kim jong kook comments on haha wedding song ji hyo comments on frozen flower