June 29th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Wonder Girls Talk about Their Rivalry with Girls' Generation
- Wonder Girls Talks about Their Rivalry with Girls' Generation
- Wonder Girls And Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Are Rivals?
- The Wonder Girls say, We and SNSD mentally support each other
- Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun Updates Fans Regarding Sunye
- Wonder Girls’ Sunye Confesses Her Affection for Boyfriend
TV CHOSUN’s “Celeb in TV – the TREND” recently interviewed the Wonder Girls. In the upcoming episode of the entertainment news, the girls openly revealed their thoughts on rivals Girls’ Generation.
Yeeun stated, “Because we debuted around the same time, we went through similar experiences together, and we’re able to identify with each other. As such, we contact each other frequently, and we’re always happy to see each other.” She continued, “We call and text Girls’ Generation,” surprising the interview and the crew with their friendship. Sunye added, “When you debut around the same time, you can relate to each other and are able to lean on each other.”
Meanwhile, “Celeb in TV-the TREND” will air the Wonder Girls’ interview tomorrow, June 30, at 10AM KST.
Tags : debut, friend, Wonder Girls girls generation i got a boy girls without wearing any clothes GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members girls generation kpop hairstyles for girls girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini kpop attire for girls