June 28th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
CNBLUEs Lee Jong Hyun speaks in fluent Japanese on TV
- B2ST successfully wraps up their first arena performance in Yokohama, Japan
- Kim Hyun Joong holds a Japanese event with over 10,000 fans
- JYJs Kim Jae Joong: I want to play the role of a psychopath [Interview]
- Lee Seung Gi Announces Japanese Debut
- CNBLUE performs on Japan’s MTV Unplugged
CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun, who appears on SBS’s series A Gentleman’s Dignity, recently showed off his fluent Japanese skills and drew a lot of attention.
Lee, who appeared on a TV series for the first time, plays the role of a man who was born in the United States and raised in Japan. In the June 23 and 24 episodes of the series, Lee spoke in fluent Japanese and impressed the audience.
Lee said, “I lived in Japan with CNBLUE members while performing there. I learned Japanese at the time and that helped me perform in the series a lot.”
He added, “I prepared hard for the scene with a Japanese teacher and I don’t know what to do for all the praises. I lacked in many things but I’ll do my best to give the best performance.”
Source: TV Reportcnblue lee jonghyun girlfriend Tags : CNBlue, Japan, Lee Jong Hyun, United States hyun bin 2013 kim jong kook girlfriend Kim hyun joong girlfriend kim hyun joong hyun bin plastic surgery hyun bin girlfriend kim hyun joong plastic surgery kim soo hyun kim so hyun hyun bin latest news