June 27th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Girls' Generation Sooyoung Wistfully Sighs at News of Celebrity Couples
- Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung sighs in envy over celebrity relationships
- Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung shares her thoughts on working with Yoon Do Hyun
- ‘TV Entertainment At Night’ SooYoung, ‘Sigh’ After Delivering News of Love Scandals
- Girls' Generation's Sooyoung and Yoon Do Hyun Chosen As New MCs for "One Night's TV Entertainment"
- Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung & Yoon Do Hyun to MC ‘One Night Of TV Entertainment’
Girls’ Generation Sooyoung has expressed her desire to be involved in a dating rumor.
On the episode of “One Night of TV Entertainment” that aired on June 27, there was a special section that played on the recent couples and dating rumors in the entertainment world.
At this, MC Sooyoung commented, “News about celebrity dating is just not ending, is it?” as she let out a big, wistful sigh. Then her co-MC Yoon Do Hyun commented, “What’s wrong? You still have a lot of chances,” as he humorously cheered Sooyoung up. Sooyoung just responded with, “Is that so?” as she laughed.
It certainly seems to be a trend for celebrities to open up and come out with their relationships! It’s great to see the honesty and courage as celebrities step up and reveal the happy news of their special someones Read more about on-screen couples who became real-life couples here.
Meanwhile, Yoon Do Hyun and Sooyoung have been emceeing “One Night of TV Entertainment” since June 6, replacing Yoo In Na and Seo Kyung Suk.Tags : Yoo In Na girls generation i got a boy GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members girls generation girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini girl generation i got a boy girls generation jessica girls generation dancing queen