June 27th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
The Billboard praises Wonder Girls: Upgraded Beyonce
- Wonder Girls’ “Like This” video receives over 3 million hits
- Billboard Compliments Wonder Girls, “They’re Beyonce’s ‘Get Me Bodied’ Upgraded Version”
- Billboard.com Highly Praises Wonder Girls' "Like This," Calls It an Upgrade of Beyonce
- f(x) sweeps online music charts with their new song #fx
- Psy ‘Gentleman’ Ranks 33 on Billboard Hot 100
Powerful U.S. music chart Billboard recently praised the Wonder Girls.
Billboard reported on the Wonder Girls on June 22 and said, “Wonder Girls made a comeback with their new mini album Wonder Party. The group is showing off their power in K-pop business and ranked first with the title song “Like This” on K-pop Hot 100.”
They praised the group by saying, “The song “Like This” is like the upgrade version of the song “Get Me Bodied” from Beyonce’s second album B’day, which was released in 2006.”
Billboard also said that the Wonder Girls shot a music video in the open air not like other K-pop music videos, which were shot on the set. The video received over 7 million hits on YouTube.
The song “Like This” ranked first on K-pop Hot 100 for the fourth week of June and “Girlfriend” ranked twenty-seventh.
The Wonder Girls will hold their exclusive concert at Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul on July 7 at 7:00 p.m.
Source: TV ReportTags : BOA, friend, music videos, Wonder Girls billboard i got a boy snsd i got a boy billboard u kiss kiseop billboard