June 18th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
[KBS 2TV MON/TUES Drama Big]‘Gyeong-joon is playing baseball!’Exciting Behind-the-Scenes Shots of Big’
- [KBS 2TV Mon/Tues Drama Big] Grand Opening of Behind-the-Scenes Cuts of Drama ‘Big’ That Are As Interesting As Regular Scenes
- [Shooting Site of KBS 2TV Mon/Tues Drama Big] Grand Release of Behind the Scenes Shots of Drama Big’s Shooting Site Reveals Every Corner of its Hidden Parts
- Drama ‘Big’ Reveals Locating Site of Gong Yu – Lee Min-jeong Couple’s Romantic Date
- [KBS 2TV MON/TUES Drama Big] Gyeong-jun and Da-ran’s Hot ‘Sucking Kiss’ Becomes a Hot Issue
- [KBS 2TV Weekend Drama ‘My Husband Got a Family’] Is Mal-suk & Se-gwang Couple a New Romeo & Juliet Couple?
As behind-the-scenes shots of national loco drama “Big” are revealed, netizens are eager to show their interest. On Monday and Tuesday, KBS 2 TV’s mini-series drama “Big”, written by Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran, revealed some still shots showing the cast relaxing at the shooting site that many curious viewers have wondered about, so far with great interest.
For the first time, Gong Yu has changed as an 18 year old boy Gang Gyeong-jun in the drama “Big,” performing a very active and passionate role, which has infatuated many young female viewers. The shot in which Gong Yu gestures in casual clothes holding a baseball bat at a corner of the shooting site, impressed viewers as being the actions of a genuine young adolescent boy.
This feature of Gong Yu reflects that he identifies with Gang Gyeong-joon even when resting. In another still cut, Lee Min-jeong shows an impressive smile, sitting very comfortably in jubilation. This scene was caught during a cut in the first episode, in which Lee Min-jeong gave a fabulous performance, when she had an opportunity to meet Seo Yun-jae (Gong Yu) with a big, happy smile.
In the last still shot, a “Sambaekpan (three hundred editions)” couple Baek Seong-hyeon and Bae Su-ji sit side by side taking a break. It is very impressive to see the couple hold their scripts in their hands even in a break time. The casts take the roles of “Baekchimi(charm of an idiot)” Gil Chung-sik and “Teuksanggeup-dolai (super class idiot)” Jang Mari who give the viewers plenty of laughs, drawing much interest of the viewers.
Particularly, the shots in which the couple exchange their dialogues drew comments from viewers, who said it to be very “humorous, cute and refreshing” and are supported by lots of viewers. It is expected that this couple will give viewers lots of joyful laughter and will make moms smile and laugh while watching the TV in their living room.
Writer: Jeon Ji-young
KBS Public Relations Department
CopyrightⒸKBS & KBS Media – Illegal reproduction and distribution is banned.