June 17th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Child actor Wang Suk Hyun confesses his feelings for a classmate on TV
- Go Soo’s hand written letter revealed shows love and care
- [Video] Added Korean drama ‘Can Love Become Money’ episodes 1 to 5
- Yun Jung Hoon, “I’ve never seen the drama my wife is in”
- Official posters for upcoming KBS drama, "Nice Guy," released
- Actor Ji Hyun Woo reveals he frequently contacts girlfriend Yoo In Na from the military
Child actor Wang Suk Hyun revealed he currently has a crush on his fellow female classmate.
On the June 17th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘, when the reporter asked Wang Suk Hyun if he currently has a girlfriend, Suk Hyun revealed that he was currently single. However, he further went on to explain, “I don’t have a girlfriend but I do have a friend that I like in school. The girl’s name is Yoon (XX)“.
Wang Suk Hyun then sent his crush a video love letter and said, ”I like you a lot, it would be nice if you would like me a lot too. Please watch me in the future and enjoyably watch our drama.”
In related news, Wang Suk Hyun is currently starring in MBC’s ‘Can’t Live Without You‘.
Source & Image: NewsenTags : Drama, friend, Wang Suk Hyun jiro wang plastic surgery most handsome korean actor wang ji hye before plastic surgery most handsome korean actor 2012 top 10 most handsome korean actor 2012 wang bit na plastic surgery jiro wang girlfriend jiro wang plastic surgery before after korean actor daniel henney married daniel choi korean actor