June 17th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Lena Park reveals she has adjusted well to Korean culture
- [AUDIO] Lena Park releases comeback album ‘PARALLAX’
- Park Jung Hyun (Lena Park) releases her first album in three years, ‘Parallax’
- Lena Park To Release New Album ‘PARALLAX’
- Lena Park releases teaser for her comeback album, ‘PARALLAX’
- Lena Park comes back with "Sorry" on M! Countdown
It seems Lena Park (Park Jung Hyun) has fully adjusted to Korean culture.
On the June 16th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Weekly‘, singing goddess Lena Park went on a guerilla date.
Lena Park revealed, “Because I was unfamiliar with Korean culture, I just formally greeted people here and there. But now if a hoobae doesn’t formally greet me, I think, ‘Why doesn’t he or she greet me?””, hilariously showing her Korean mindset.
Meanwhile, Lena Park has come back after a 3 year hiatus with her 8th album, ‘PARALLAX‘, which will be released on the 19th. Lena Park will also start her nationwide tour starting in Gimhae on the 23rd and 24th and will be performing in 10 cities until September.
Source + image(s): Newsen via NateTags : KBS, Korean, Lena Park park min young plastic surgery park shin hye plastic surgery park shi hoo girlfriend sandara park boyfriend PARK SHIN HYE park si hoo girlfriend park shin hye 2013 park shin hye boyfriend park shi hoo park yoochun girlfriend