June 13th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Wonder Girls take a jab at JYP
- Wonder Girls makes fans laugh with a dig at JYP
- ‘Happy Together’ Shin Bora Reveals Connections With Wonder Girls Sunye “She Contacted Me First”
- JYP Entertainment denies rumours that Wonder Girls' Sunye is pregnant
- [NEWS] Sunye doesn’t want to hear JYP whisper in Wonder Girls’ song
- Wonder Girls' Sunye to get married in January!
On the June 10th episode of KBS 2TV’s “Gag Concert”, the members of Wonder Girls had the crowd in stitches over some of their jokes and jabs towards their company.
The girls starred in several segments of the show, but it was in the “Brave Corner” that they really reeled in the laughs. “Brave Corner” consisted of the members singing satirical verses. Hyerim got the crowd going with, “I am part of the Wonder Girls too, although no one recognizes me.” Meanwhile, it was Sunye who made the rhyme joke against their producer and entertainment company president with, “I’ve got something to say to JYP: Stop putting ‘JYP’ on all of our songs.”
The joke was in reference to the trademark “JYP” heard in songs put out JYP Entertainment artists. Many netizens applauded Sunye and heartily agree that the “JYP” soundbyte was getting to be a bit unnecessary.
What do you think? Should they drop the “JYP” from upcoming songs or keep it in?
Source: Korea JoongAng DailyTags : GaIn, Joo, JYP, KBS, Wonder Girls girls generation i got a boy girls without wearing any clothes GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members girls generation kpop hairstyles for girls girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini kpop attire for girls