June 12th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
JYJ's Junsu reveals dance version of "Tarantallegra" MV
- Kim Junsu to release "TARANTALLEGRA" MV dance version
- JYJ's Junsu reveals MV for "Xia Tarantallegra"
- JYJ's Junsu reveals MV for "Tarantallegra"
- JYJ’s Junsu gives fans the dance version of ‘Tarantallegra’ MV #jyj
- JYJ’s Junsu (XIA) to release a dance-version MV for “TARANTALLEGRA”
After releasing the official music video for his newest title track, “Tarantallegra,” JYJ’s Junsu has released the dance version of the music video.
The video was released in order to help overseas promotions, and the dance version will help Junsu stand out more as a solo performer. The choreography for “Tarantallegra” was created by Jeri Slaughter, who has worked with artists such as Christina Aguilera in the past. After the release of the original music video, the choreography received much praise for being high-level and challenging.
Junsu’s full-length album, “Xia Tarantallegra,” was released on May 15th, and he has been holding solo concerts throughout Asia to promote his new album.
What do you think of the music video dance version of “Tarantallegra”?
Source: CJESJYJTags : Junsu, JYJ, official, past 2pm junsu plastic surgery junsu 2pm junsu 2pm plastic surgery before after 2pm junsu junsu 2pm plastic surgery lee junsu lee jung hyuk junsu dad where are you going junsu hyejeong jyj junsu girlfriend kim junsu 2pm plastic surgery