January 28th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Big Bang and 2NE1 to perform at Japan’s ‘Springroove Festival’
- Big Bang and 2NE1 to Perform at Same Event with LMFAO and David Guetta
- Big Bang performs “Fantastic Baby (Japanese Version)” on Happy Music
- Big Bang and 2NE1 to Perform at “2012 Spring Grove” in Japan
- Big Bang promotes its album both in Japan and Korea
- Big Bang’s “Feeling” is selected as a opening theme song of animated Transformer
It’s just been revealed that Big Bang and 2NE1 will appear at one of Japan’s biggest music festivals, ‘Springroove‘!
This will be their first time participating in Springroove, and the two groups will take the stage alongside world renowned artists like LMFAO and David Guetta.
GD&TOP as well as 2NE1 had planned to appear in last year’s Springroove festival, but the event was cancelled due to the Tohoku Earthquake. As such, Big Bang and 2NE1 are preparing the best possible showcase to show their support for Japan.
SThe “2012 Springroove Festival” will be held across two days on March 31st at the Kobe World Memorial Hall in Osaka, and on April 1st at Makuhari Messe Hall in Chiba.
Source & Image: mydaily via DaumTags : 2ne1 2013 2ne1 2ne1 2012 2ne1 comeback 2013 2ne1 2013 comeback top big bang plastic surgery top big bang 2ne1 new album 2013 2ne1 new song 2013 big bang top