June 5th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
f(x) to make a comeback with’Electric Shock’
- f(x) to make a comeback with ‘Electric Shock’
- f(x) Is Coming Back! New Mini Album "Electric Shock" to Release on June 10
- Girl Group f(x) Makes Comeback with New Album ‘Electric Shock’
- Girls’ Generation unit Taetiseo reveals another teaser photo
- Teaser photo of f(x)’s Krystal is released #fx
Earlier, SM Entertainment had announced that f(x) would be making their comeback this summer. It seems it’ll be sooner than expected, as it has been just reported that the popular girl group will be making their return to the music scene with a new mini album titled ‘Electrick Shock‘ next week!
f(x) will be unveiling the new mini album worldwide on June 10th through Korean music portals as well as iTunes. This will mark their first new album since 2011′s hit ‘Hot Summer‘.
Starting on June 6th, the girls will be revealing various teaser images through outlets such as Facebook and their homepage over the course of five days, so stay tuned!
Source + Photo: Hankooki via Nate, etodayf(x) 2013 comeback Tags : F(x), Korean, teaser 2ne1 comeback 2013 exo comeback 2013 2ne1 2013 comeback infinite comeback 2013 kpop comeback 2013 shinee comeback 2013 exo comeback miss a comeback 2013 snsd comeback 2012 mblaq comeback 2013