May 27th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
The Cast of ?The King 2Hearts? Relaxes at Wrap-Up Party
- ‘The King 2 Hearts’ The Meaning of ’2 Hearts’
- ‘The King 2 Hearts’ Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won – Why Did They Point Their Guns at Each Other?
- ‘The King 2 Hearts’ Ha Ji Won & Lee Seung Gi – A Tearful Ending
- Ha Ji Won – Lee Seung Ki Drama Title Confirmed, “The King 2hearts”
- Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won’s "The King" Unveils Photos from Script Reading
Following the last broadcast of The King 2Hearts, the MBC blog, Cupitter, posted several photos of the wrap-up party for the drama. Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won sat next to each other, as Yoon Jae Mun, the actor who played Kim Bong Gu, was seen in deep conversation with a staff member. The other supporting actors who helped the drama shine were also seen.
Lee Yoon Ji also tweeted, “The day of the last episode and the wrap-up party. I got an award! Lee Yoon Ji Gallery sent me an award and a present. It’s as special as an end of the year award. I’m about to cry.”After keeping the peace between North and South Korea, Lee Seung Gi, Ha Ji Won, and the cast of MBC’s The King 2Hearts gathered for a wrap-up dinner to celebrate the ending to another incredible chapter.
The cast looked tired and sad to say good bye, but happy to have completed the series.
Src: enewsworld, baidu
king 2 hearts cast Tags : Drama, Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Yoon Ji, South Korea rooftop prince cast dream high 3 cast romantic and idol season 3 cast the romantic and idol season 3 cast moon embracing the sun cast to the beautiful you cast the romantic & idol season 3 cast romantic idol season 3 cast real kids story rainbow cast missing you cast