May 24th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
EXO-K attends the ‘Calvin Klein Multi-Brand Event’ in Seoul
- Lee Hyori's Recent Photo with Chloe Moretz Garners Attention
- Lee Hyori shares a photo taken with Bae Doo Na and Chloe Moretz
- EXO-K attends Calvin Klein event in Seoul
- EXO-K’s Kai for Calvin Klein Jeans
- EXO-K Representing Calvin Klein for "High Cut" Magazine
On May 24th, the ‘Calvin Klein Multi-Brand Event‘ was recently held in Seoul in collaboration with New York’s famous Museum of Contemporary Art, and rookie group EXO-K was in attendance.
Calvin Klein’s new line of 2012 Fall/Winter clothing was introduced at the event, including pieces from the Calvin Klein collection, CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein underwear, and more.
Dressed neatly in button ups and blazers, the members of EXO-K looked stylish and confident for their photo op.
Also at the event were Bae Doo Na, Park Si Hoo, Go Ara, Kate Bosworth, Chole Moretz, Lee Hyori, Zhang Zilin, and more.
[Images credited as tagged.]