May 12th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
LEDApple transforms into Sistar at their first live solo concert
- "LEDapple Entertainment" comes to an early end
- LEDApple’s Kyumin’s long legs measure out to be 122 cm long
- NEW REALITY SHOW: Kpop Stars To Run Entertainment Company
- [Giveaway] allkpop x LEDapple signed CDs!
- LEDApple’s Hanbyul reveals he’s fluent in four languages
Boy group LEDApple recently transformed themselves into SISTAR and serenaded their fans with a special performance.
On May 11th, LEDApple held their first solo live concert, ‘Now Playing-Led apple in Seoul Vol.1‘ at the Sound Holic City in Seoul. The opening of the concert was performed by band Toxic, who won KBS‘s ‘Top Band‘ auditions.
Aside from their quality vocal performances, the boys also had a surprise in store as a special gift for their fans. Much to the shock of their fans, members, Kwangyeon, Kyumin, Hyosuk, and Hanbyul appeared on the stage with long wigs and red-hot one piece dresses. The boys then put on their rendition of SISTAR’s hit choreography for “Alone“, intensifying the atmosphere of the concert.
Source + Photos: TV Report via NateTags : Byul, Fans, KBS, LEDApple, Sistar boy transforms into girl